Creigh Deeds, Governor

Biography of Creigh Deeds

Website

Campaign Funds Tracker

Twitter Feed

Creigh Deeds is the democratic candidate for Governor of Virginia. Born in Richmond, Virginia in 1958, he received his undergraduate degree in 1980 from Concord University and then received a law degree from Wake Forest University in 1984. From 1988 to 1992, he was a prosecutor in Bath County and was elected in 1991 to the House of Delegates representing the 18th District. In 2002, Deeds began his career in the Virginia Senate, representing the 25th District, after winning a special election to fill the seat of Emily Couric who died of pancreatic cancer in 2001. In 2005, Deeds ran against republican Bob McDonnell for Attorney General but lost by 323 votes.

Deeds and his wife Pam have four children.

Photo by flickr user KentonNgo.

Please wait...

4 Comments

1. Great article keep up the good work! Thank you for the post!
    Personally I think wee need to concentrate more work on education, art, science mainstream, and if it was presented in a way that had to do with everyday things, like hair, make-up, cars, making money, sport music, etc. allot more people would take an interest to it! Thank you for read my comment!
    orange county electrician

Please wait...
  2. I did find your post really useful. Especially because it helps me further advance my future studies in this topic. Since we are a family business isolated in Eastern-Europe it is pretty important to us to keep ourselves up to date on an ongoing basis.

Thanks once again for this useful information.

Please wait...
  3. I am grateful to you and I want to salute you that you are a man of very great and good man. That I see here on your written information it is a symbol of your effort to reach in your life. That you must tackle in a good place that you can contribute to people and give a good life. Thank you for sharing you’ve given me good information!

Please wait...
  4. Hey, I really loved this short information about a great man in my eyes. I voted for Creigh Deeds last time he was a candidate for the democratics. What a pitty it was.

Thanks for this to tell people about politicians in our country!

Please wait...